Tuesday, December 17, 2013

An Inspired Beginning:

I am currently in my second year of teaching first grade in a small rural school district in Wisconsin. A year and a half ago, I graduated with a fabulous group of elementary teachers who are now off doing wonderful things with young students all over the country. A few of my fellow graduates and new teachers started teaching blogs where they share the great things that they are doing every day in their classrooms. It is time that I join in this fantastic process of sharing and reflecting on my practices. I hope to post often with my strengths and struggles!



For my first post, take a peak at my "tuned in" group of first grade readers! I love every day of literacy instruction with these excited word detectives and book worms!



3 more days of school before winter break! I'm already missing my kiddos!

Until next time,

Mrs. O'Connor











No comments:

Post a Comment